Job Reference Number: Sphere/001/PM/GW/BS2/2021
Employment Status: Permanent
Salary: £70,001 - £75,000 p.a
Date Published: 12/08/21
Contact: Giles Wilson
Direct Line: 02920 813331
Our client is a very well established building contractor with a regional base in Bristol. Working across West predominantly they carry out a diverse range of projects up to £40 million typically. Due to ongoing growth they have approached us with the requirement to recruit an experienced Project Manager to deliver one of a number of schemes in the pipeline, valuing £10 million upwards.
As Project Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the timely and effective delivery of the scheme. This will include:
• Assuming overall control for Project delivery, Program, Cost, Quality & H&S overseeing multi-disciplined site team and procurement of all construction services and activities.
• Managing operational staff contingent. Including Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Buyers, Engineers.
• Sub Contract & supply chain procurement
• Key stage phasing, planning and programming
• Regular reporting of project performance, progress, procurement, cost quality, health and safety and environment to board of directors
• Quality & customer care management
You will be an experienced PM from a main contracting background, or a Senior SM looking to progress, having delivered similar sized schemes in the past. Ideally you will reside within commutable distance of the scheme and have a background in working for larger, recognised businesses in the past.
This role would suit an individual looking to join a well established, award winning contractor that can offer long term security and progression working on a diverse range of prestigious projects. You will receive a market leading remuneration package as well as the opportunity to progress with a market leading company.