Community Engagement Officer
Temporary or Permanent. Based in our Cardiff office.
Sphere are looking for an exceptional individual to join our dynamic team. We are passionate about the importance of creating a positive impact in the communities where we operate. To do this we need you to join us, managing the delivery of our social value initiatives.
If you are interested in applying for the role please contact James Hughes with a cover letter and CV email@example.com
- Develop, implement & co-ordinate the delivery of agreed project social value plans within the construction industry.
- Manage community relations activities with our customers and external organisations.
- Attend community relations events - including exhibitions, events, customer led activities and partner events.
- Develop and maintain an effective programme, to raise the profile and build trust with the local community and that of our customers.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write informative and accurate communications to strict deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritise.
- Track record in community relations and stakeholder management experience.
- Must have experience of working in a similar capacity within the construction industry.
- Team player with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working to KPIs.