An exciting opportunity has arisen in a consultancy in the ocean city, Plymouth. We are recruiting for a Senior Structural CAD Technician who has 10+years experience in just Structural or both Structural and Civil. You will have strong leadership ability to enable you to provide focus and direction to ensure the production of quality of work within deadlines. Analytical, with good problem solving ability and organisational skills. The practice is currently a team of 10 with a fresh forward thinking approach to their working environment and looking for open minded professionals to add to this.
- CAD proficient – preferably ability to use PDS or similar software
- HNC Level or above in Engineering..
- Ability to communicate with Architect / Contractor and attend Technical meetings if so required.
- Experience in the Housing, Commercial, Education and Industrial sectors.
- Understanding of the new LLFA guidelines and ability to produce technical information for submission (under guidance of Senior Engineer).